When you work at Ferndale Healthcare®, you work in a dynamic environment, one that inspires creativity, caring, and continued success by our employees and teams. We offer exciting careers in marketing, sales, customer service and management. Here you will find a listing of current opportunities at Ferndale Healthcare®. Our success in the marketplace is a reflection of our staff, our high performance standards and our commitment to improving the health and well-being of individuals. These enable us to succeed in the very competitive healthcare business. There are many opportunities throughout our company so please visit this website often.
Guiding Principles & Expectations for All Employees
- Quality: “Accountable for integrity and accuracy of work performed; cultivates continuous improvement.
- Professionalism: “Contributes to a respectable environment.
- Teamwork: “Effectively works with others; executes team decisions.
- People: “Keeps others informed; strives for continual personal improvement.
- Entrepreneurialism: “Takes calculated risks when appropriate; seeks opportunities; considers the customer’s perspective.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local laws. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click on the documents of interest below. If you are a person with disabilities and are having difficulties using this website, please contact us at (248) 548-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and enabling all employees to success within our dynamic culture.
For further reading on EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) and our AAP (Affirmative Action Policy), please refer to the links below:
For additional information on careers with Ferndale Healthcare® contact us.